- Select 'Give Now' on this page or 'Give' on our HDC App.
- Text 'Give' to 760-684-8882 and follow the prompts.
- Mail your gifts in an envelope to: High Desert Church, 14545 Hook Blvd, Victorville, CA 92394
- Use your bank's 'Bill Pay' service to set up a recurring gift amount to: High Desert Church, 14545 Hook Blvd, Victorville, CA 92394
- Drop off your gifts at our church office on the Victorville campus Monday - Friday 8:30AM - 4:30PM.
1. How do I get a contribution statement or view my giving history?
Contribution statements are emailed to you each quarter and at the close of the calendar year, typically by mid-January. You may also click the "Giving History" button above to log into the HDC Member to view your contribution statements at any time.
2. What is the deadline for annual contributions?
All contributions must be post-marked by December 31st in order to be included in your contribution statement for that year. Any online contributions should also be initiated by December 31st.
3. How do I change my recurring giving amount/designation?
Once logged in to your online giving account (www.highdesertchurch.com/give "Give Now"), open the menu (three small horizontal lines) in the top left hand corner of the give page.
• Go to "Payment Methods" if you choose to change your payment method.
• Go to "Recurring Gifts" and select the trash can icon of the recurring gift you wish to delete. Then, go back to the give page and create the new recurring gift with the new amount or the new fund designation.
• Click here for step by step screen shots.
4. Can I donate non-cash gifts?
Yes, you can donate non-cash gifts such as stock, bonds, or mutual funds. If you are interested in any of these ways to give or need any more information, email
5. What address do I use to mail contributions to High Desert Church?
High Desert Church
14545 Hook Blvd.
Victorville, CA 92394-2137
Our giving platform is now through Tithe.ly.
For first time use, please enter your giving information. For additional instructions, please click here.
Giving at Church
We encourage all of those who are part of our Church family to give—not out of obligation, but out of a spirit of worship. Your gifts allow God's work to be done in our midst, in our community, and in the world around us.
Securely Give Online
Your information is held securely by an SSL encrypted connection. This information will remain private and will never be given away to third parties, other than to process your scheduled contributions.
If you would like to access your giving history, information, and previous contribution statements, please click the button below to login to your account.
How to Setup Your Account
Is this your first time using online giving? Let us help walk you through exactly how to setup your account.